We provide expertise for multiple steps in the design process
- Conceptual design
- Composite structures design
- Prototype development
- Complex 3D surfacing
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Design for Assembly (DFA)
Our experience covers several areas of analysis
- Linear Static Structural Analysis (FEA)
- Dynamic Analysis, Forced and Natural
- Nonlinear and Contact Elements
- Thermal Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Rotordynamics / Aerodynamics
Our manufacturing equipment supports an array of process types
- Composite Tooling, (Metal and Carbon Fiber)
- Out of Autoclave (OOA) parts
- Autoclave Composite Parts
- Resin Infused Parts
- Fixture Manufacturing and Design
- 3-axis CNC Milling/Turning
Kinetic Analytics is a full service design and manufacturing house specializing in composite engineering design, analysis and manufacturing. Our engineers and technicians have worked on some of the most exciting manned and unmanned aircraft and concept vehicles for the past 15 years. Let us see what we can do for you.
We offer CAD and analysis services on various software platforms. We can design tools and implement your composite designs or help you start from analysis through production.
One-off prototypes and quick turn around concept exploration is our forte.